Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My appointment day

Well today was supposed to be the day I get tested for best aided condition and tell me her answer for cochlear implant candidate and finalized the process and go ahead with surgery BUT once she put Oticon Sumo DM on me and *groan* I didn't like way it feel, it feel like hearing aid blow so much pressure in my ear and brain and my right eye keep umm... hard to describe, like moved, disorted for second (only right ear have hearing aid) and makes me dizzy for 1 sec every spoken word lol and after while my eardrum start to get sore and after all day I get used to it TINY bit but still suck. So she decided to postpone and want me wear it for 2 weeks then tested me on best aided condition to get best result to me adjusted to hearing aid. So it sucks cuz I want my answer already heh. That's all up with my appt today

and 5 hours later i heard word "that lawyer" so crystal clear it surprised me from tv i wasnt pay attention to it till i heard it and went 'whoa i heard that" lol crazy. but other word still sound garbled and woman voice if talk too fast for me sound like da da da da da da da its so annoying lol

No comments: