Friday, November 16, 2007

loaner's hearing aid

its day 4 and I am starting to suspect that i have severe recruitment because as soon as i take my hearing aid off I get this horrible loud tinnitus in my right ear (its the ear i wear hearing aid on) and it imitate the sound i heard right before i turned off the hearing aid and it wont stop and sometimes it'll change sound like pulsating sound and also if i look at someone touch paper my brain makes up noise and makes paper rustling noise i know i didnt hear it cuz that someone didnt even rustle up the paper, stupid brain haha an if man talking it sound like bad stratchy rough voice for man and loud high pitched morse code for women its horrible i hated my hearing aid and to top it all my ear is in pain, it have blister in the inside of ear not ear canal the other part of ear and my ear drum feel like its bruised or something from hearing aid blast the sound oh man i took a break from it for half of the day and whole night hope my ear heal up little bit. I want to guess my speech discrimination for my hearing test whenever it comes (she said tuesday of november 27th but we'll see) i would say 15% now with hearing aid and no lip-reading and with lipreading hmm maybe 35%? Compare to 0% unaided.

No comments: