Saturday, March 8, 2008

I sound like a guy!

I hated my new mapping, program 2 sound so raspy and my voice sound like a guy! Yuck! And program 1 was way too loud! so it was bad mapping ugh cant wait for other one on the 11th to change it!! Lol

Not much else to update I got bridge to teribithia audiobook and lemony snicket series I forgot which one lol but I lost my debit card! so next week when I get new card i'll buy cd player to start practicing listening :-)

That's all folk!

Over and out.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Ack! Did it sound like that when you left the office?

Maybe it will change over time...

Amy said...

She didn't really let me have time to test it out only 30 sec for live voice to do volume then turn off so. It didn't get better over time, all speech even my own name is totally unrecognizable I didn't respond people yelling my name lol