Friday, March 14, 2008

I got Real programs!

My appointment for mapping was couple days ago on the 11th of march, She got rid of raspy program one YAY and tweaked other one and lower volume and now its much much better!!!
Program 1 is plain program for everyday uses.
Program 2 is Noise, for any noisy evironment(ADRO).
Program 3 is Focused Listening, it cancvel out all background noise and only hear sound in front of me (BEAM).
Program 4 is School, its for any building that produce echo like school, cafeteria, mall, gym and etc.

There is couple more unfortunately I only remember Quiet program (whisper).
Coming soon is Music Appreciation Program! Its currently in study/experimental period.

I tried out audiobook, first chapter of Bridge to Terabithia Its surprisely easy with book in front of me! Not much else to update, sorry haha.

No comments: