Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ahhhhh..............

*sigh* I forgot how good it feel to have clean hair!
Ok so what I did it few days earlier but I was being super careful washing my hair without let any water touch my tape covered incision and ear, I had to wash it cuz my hair was getting super slimy and sticky it was beyond disgusting so I had to do it today not in 3 days later!
Lol well I'm doing great today I started taking Tylenol and it worked, no more Vicodin for me! YAY!
Only experiencing very slight discomfort still, more like tightness, very slight stiff neck if I turn my neck too far and my jaw still dont open all the way and mild headache from stiffness thats all! Nothing too uncomfortable so im almost back to normal self!
The Activation day seem like LONGGGGGG time away from now ugh!
i"ve been trying to stick stuff to my head like refrigerator magnet, metal object and what not and NONE of them stick :-( I just want something to prove myself that I do actually have Implant in my head haha.
I thought being in hospital will hit me that I will have CI and it DIDN'T! So I still don't believe that I have CI and it haven't hit me YET!!! Ooh gosh, so apparently I'm extremely impatient for activation day so when i feel magnet stuck in my head and heard beep... That's when i WILL believe i have CI! ha ha
well I'll update again after Post-op to show off my incision WITHOUT tapes i wonder what he used hmm staples, stitches, glue? hmmm we will see in next post!

2 comments:

Cyborg Queen said...

LOL! We're in the same boat in everything that you've experienced, I've experienced! I'm getting antsy about activation day...10 more days to go. Grr.

Reason why fridge magnets doesn't work is because they're on same poles. Remember the song, "Opposite Attract"? well, it applys to magnets.

Fridge magnets are the same poles as our CI's. Hence, why it doesn't work....HOWEVER - if you can find a DOUBLE sided magnet (try small size, not something big), that should work. I know...I've tried. :-D So yeah, it's weird feeling that I have something up in my head!

And oh yeah...washing your hair for the first time in days is a wonderful feeling! :-)

Valerie said...

love the new pic!!!!! Look at that confidence! Wow, I am so excited for you.

If that terrible stuff still does not come out of your hair, try dawn. The first aid cream let my hair greasy. Yuck Yuck Or even oily shampoo works well.

Valerie