Monday, August 17, 2009

im terrible blogger

sorry this took me so long to write, i've been neglecting this blog oops!
well after 3 months of wearing hearing aid my hearing deterotiate to the point that the sounds come in as vibrationn no sound at all so its offically dead now hah oh well, more reason to get CI in that ear damn it doctor (he wouldnt implant me for dumb reasons)
also I've heard about new nucleus 5 system, at first i hated it and send me into semi-panic mode that i might not be able to get implant for another 5-10 years until next generation after nucleus 5 comes out hopefully better designs, that or beg harder to my surgeon to implant me now this year while freedoms are still used UGH!! but after while i warmed up tiniest bit to the processor itself but still abhor the implant designs itself, come on square metal housing? the top edges causes slight discomfort for me already (its already being successfully treated with nortriptyline meds) now with 4 sharp angles edges, just what i need, more discomfort? why cant they make it tapered from center to edges or make it round? idiot manufracturer, so i dont know what to do just hope the clinical trial goes badly that they change the housing design or comes out with next generation less than 3-5 years or my doctor gives in and implant me right away damn it im back into semi-panic modes so see ya later

5 comments:

River Glorious said...

You could tie the "idiot manufacturer" to a chair and make HIM wear the stuff, and get poked with the edges. I'm sure the design will change very quickly! :D

Thank you for sharing your journey. I hope things work out for you.

Ambar in Puerto Rico

FelipĆ£o said...

You're an awesome bloger! =)

keep going! =)

-=HUGS=-

morbidnight@gmail.com

my e-mail =)

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is John and I have a quick question about your blog! Could you please email me?

Thank you,

John

Joyce Hillary said...

All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.
website-www drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

Trina mateo said...

My name is TRINA MATEO'S i'm from south africa, life has not been easy for me ever since i was diagnosed of type 2 herpes virus and my life was in shallow and so depressed, i have used a lot of drugs but it never helped. I got to learn about DR.MOMOH through a friend, i contacted him via email: (DRMOMOHHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM) i was skeptical but he gave me his words and he sent me the natural herbal medicine and i made use of it. To my greatest surprise after 2 weeks i was tested and there was no trace of it. Today i have come to say DR.MOMOH i'am very greathful for your work. You can contact him via email DRMOMOHHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM on whatsApp +2348166979481 and he will assist you with any ailment. Thank you!.