Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sound List

well I know this is long overdue but here is my sound list that I heard thats new or something I noticed and wrote down on my sidekick notes, theres million other noise but I dont think its important enough to put it down like general noise you know? Anyways here it is.

New/Noticed Sounds
* stomach growling
* stair creaking
* sizzling
* crunch when eating
* scissor clicking
* last 2 string of the guitar plucked
* brushing my hair
* hand rub together
* fire alarm low on battery warning beep
* spongebob squarepant theme song
* music in between scenes
* smacking my lips
* clock ticking
* sidekick keyboard
* computer keyboard
* AC Vent buzzing
* cat clawing the stratch post
* rain
* cell phone ringing
* aquarium filter sound
* sigh
* meowing
* purring (my favorite!)
* chopping veggies
* other person breathing when hugging
* door squeaking
* clothes rubbing against chair
* sniffling
* yawning

Annoying/Horrible sound
* toilet flushing (the WORST!)
* faucet
* clock ticking
* AC vent
* food court of the mall (LOUD)
* people talking so loud
* loud music
* rap music
* paper rustling
* aluminum foil
* aquarium when low on water (filter makes so much racket)
* gun firing sound in video games

Favorite Sound
* cat purring
* techno beat
* cat meowing
* rain
* my fiance saying 'I love you"
* movie sound effects



No comments: