Friday, August 17, 2007

hearing aid trial

ok i got email back from my audiologist who will do my hearing test with best aided condition, she told me she dont think she can change date back to sooner than september 6th but she will try her best and she told me i will be doing hearing aid trial for several weeks, i asked her how long is several weeks then she asked me whats my hearing aid history and i told her then she want my recent audigram so i emailed Dr. Teixido the guy who will do the surgery to send her copy and he said ok so maybe she will change plan little bit like cancel the trial or at least makes it shorter? i really hope that ill help her and change the plan!! *cross my fingers* cuz i dont want to wait lol i want surgery now! :-p well i dont know what else to add so i will update when i get CT scan and hearing test on 6th and 11th so wait till 6th and 11th to see 2 new post about what's going on and learn more what will happen next too :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool! keep up with the good stuff!3A6