Tuesday, August 14, 2007

awesome news!

hey everybody i went to vocational rehabilition appointment and do usual boring stuff about my beauty school tuition loan stuff. and i asked him to write an letter to my ENT doctor to see if he can speed the CI progress up so i can get it done before my school start. so i got home and i found letter from my doctor to see when next appointment after CT scan and it said 6 weeks so my boyfriend and his mom got into some kind of discussion and got me worried and frustrated that it takes forever so i just sit there being disappointed and hopeless but all suddenly when i went to check my sidekick email an discover that i got email from my doctor that i emailed about week ago that i forgot about requesting him if its possible to speed things up and be done before december, anyways he replied and said YES he can WHOO HOO but of course i need not to let my hope get to high because there still 2 factor that have possibility of preventing me from getting the cochear implant is hearing test with loaned hearing aid to give it to my insurance to verify that hearing aid does not work for me in order to get them to pay for it. and CT scan/MRI scan i might have deformed cochlea (i highly doubt it because i used to be hard of hearing ith 50 db loss until 4 years ago i lost it all as i stated in other post) so im getting excited and slightly nervous i cant help it but jason my boyfriend keep telling me not to get too excited because theres still few things that could stop it from being possiblity of making my dream to come true but im still excited and i have good feeling that it all will work out just fine :-D it would be awesome if i can do surgery next month! but i have feeling i'll have to wait till novmber because i just got medicare insurance yesterday which i dont know much about but i also have 2 other insurance Medicaid and delaware physican care too so we will see what happen! oh and my doctor also told me i can email my audiologist if she can change date sooner than september 6th instead of on 11th so my doctor can get result on same day and talk to me about it and get some idea of if i have good chance of getting it i dont know if i get MRI or balance test we will see what happen i will let yu know as soon as i get replied in email from my audiologist :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! didnt read the entire post but leaving a comment to tell you that im here!!

Abbie said...

Hi, I'm curious! Did they ever take a cat scan of your ears in the past? I just had my first one done as a part of the candidacy process.

Congrats on your blog :)